Why use a CRM and automated conversion funnels?
If your goals are to increase sales, improve productivity and have more control: a CRM software with automated sales funnels can help you.
The sales funnel is the way in which a company organizes the processes to get in contact with different users and thus achieve a final goal, which can be: convert customers, capture new contacts, etc. This allows you to know your customers well, improve the relationship between the sales, marketing and financial teams, generate new business opportunities, etc., all of which is recorded in the CRM.
Download CRM Information PDF
Design automated conversion funnels
- Facilitate your commercial management with all the information generated by the integration of your company with your customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Design your sales funnels, marketing, etc. with phases and stages.
- Analyze the profitability of each customer and their buying potential.
- Know your customers' behavior and habits, as well as their preferences.
- Obtain information about your after-sales services and complaints.
Start your free trial today and access personalized training with one of our agents
3 Main advantages of a CRM
- Strengthen the relationship with your customers, collaborators and suppliers. Follow up on an individual basis. Centralise your communications. Organise events and videoconferences. Create tickets for your team to resolve any incident or enquiry.
- Improve your team's internal communication. In the CRM panel, you can include comments, reports on prior assistance and attachment files. In that way, whoever needs it can access the information to get a comprehensive view and manage the customer properly.
- Know your target audience and segment. Use the filters to find out what sector they belong to, their activity, their country, what stage of the sales funnel they are in, etc.